Thursday 1 November 2012

The Ultimate Christmas Beauty Gift Guide

I LOVE Christmas. I love all the family getting together, and all the food, the presents, the parties, the Christmas carols, the hot weather, and especially all of the decorations - the sparklier the better. I can already feel that this Christmas is going to be the best one yet as The Crazy Kid will be nearly 3 and so will understand what is going on. For the first time since becoming a parent I am actually excited about waking up at 5.00 am  - just see his excitement at what Santa has brought him.




One thing that I have always been excited about each Christmas is seeing all of the beauty gift packs that get released as they are always such great value. I remember each year going up to the shops, pretending that I was Christmas shopping for others when really I was drooling over the gift packs working out which one I would ask from Santa and which one I would buy myself for Christmas (I ALWAYS buy myself a Christmas present, and it is ALWAYS beauty products - usually expensive ones that I just cant bring myself to ask for!).

The press releases have started flooding in with all the spectacular gift packs on offer this year so  have decided to create an Ultimate Christmas Beauty Gift Guide. My plan is show you all the amazing gifts on offer throughout November so that by the time December rolls around you will have all the beauty info you need and hopefully your shopping list will be written. Where possible, I will try to review some of these gift packs (tough job, I know!). Once a review or gift list has been posted, I will update this post so that you can search through all of the brands in one place.

Bio Sculpture Beach Holiday Nail Collection Swatches
Bio Sculpture gift guide
Dermalogica Gift Guide
Elemis Duchess of Spa Gift Pack (absolutely heavenly!)
Manicare Perfect Nails Wallet + Gift guide
OPI Top 10 Gift Pack
OPI Gift Guide
The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Body Butter
Urban Rituelle Signature Soap Collection + gift guide

So, who is organised and has already started their Christmas shopping? What did you get or what have you got on your shopping/wish list?