Thursday 8 November 2012

Dermalogica Christmas Gift Packs

I don't have any reviews of the Dermalogica Christmas gift sets; however, they are all such good value I thought that I should share. If you have been eyeing any Dermalogica products, now is the time to buy as with each of these packs you just pay for the main item and get the rest of the pack for free!


Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant set RRP, $83.50
  For the price of the Daily Microfoliant, you also get the Gentle Cream Exfoliant (10ml), PreCleanse (30ml) for free!

 Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant set RRP, $90.00

The Multivitamin Thermafoliant is one of the products that I purchased to get my skin looking its best in the lead up to my wedding. This was a few years before I started my blogging adventure so I haven't reviewed it here but it is a seriously cool product. It has very fine scrubbing particles and as you massage it into your skin the cream heats up so it opens up your pores and helps to really get all the gunk out. My skin felt amazing after using it. So, if you purchase the Multivitamin Thermafoliant you receive for free the Antioxidant Hydramist (30ml), Skin Resurfacing Cleanser (30ml). 



 Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel set RRP, $53.00




For the price of the Special Cleansing Gel you also receive for free: Skin Prep Scrub (22ml), PreCleanse (30ml). I haven't tried the PreCleanse although it was used on me once when I had a facial. It smells just like the Lemon Lime Hubba Bubba! This product has won a ton of beauty awards and is actually right at the top of my must try list.

These gifts can be bought online here.

Will you be stocking up on any of these Dermalogica gift packs this Christmas?


All opinions are my own and I received no remuneration for this post.