Wednesday 1 August 2012

Aromatherapy Associates now available in Australia

Last year I wrote about some amazing bath oils from Aromatherapy Associates in this post. These are not your pretty smelling bath oils that do nothing other than leave you smelling like a florist. These are seriously therapeutic. As you might have read in that post, I was absolutely shattered from nursing the Crazy Kid and the Big Man through a shocking case of gastro. What I didn't mention in that post (as I didn't know it at the time), I was also pregnant. I was absolutely shattered, right own to my bones, yet a bath with the Relax bath oil completely restored me.




This is just a quick post to let you know that Aromatherapy Associates are now available for purchase in Australia and they actually have a sale on at the moment. You can see their entire range on their website - http://www.aromatherapyassociates.com.au/.

So far I have tried three of their bath oils - Relax, De-stress and Revive. I can't say that they are especially pretty smelling; however, they absolutely do work an they do exactly what their names suggest. I now have my eye on their complete bath oil range! I think I will try that then select which individual oils I want to buy (though will probably want them all!).


Have you heard of Aromatherapy Associates before? If so, do you have any product recommendations for me?


All opinions stated in this blog are my own. I have no affiliation with Aromatherapy Associates and received no remuneration for my comments.